I was very excited to try Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream because of its widely advertised organic and anti-aging properties. This all natural organic and pretty expensive product promises to smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area and help to firm mature skin. After using this product to the bottom, I have not noticed any changes at all. None of the fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes changed in appearance. The anti-aging ingredients, such as borage seed oil and extracts of hydrating quince seed and birch leaves look impressive on the label, but in reality, have no effect whatsoever. This Regenerating Eye Cream claims to restore and help to maintain the moisture balance of the skin around the eyes. I saw none of that. The skin did not appear fortified, toned, and healthy, as promised by the label. For more than a decade, I’ve been a devoted fan of Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream from Sisley Paris. Since then, I’ve been trying different eye creams in an attempt to find a less pricey product that would be compatible to my favorite eye cream.
This fast-absorbing Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream turned out to be over-drying and not providing enough moisture to the around eye area. I’ve noticed my skin become tight, as if I did not use any eye cream at all. This eye cream was a disappointment, probably, because the expectations were high. For that reason, I cannot recommend this product to anyone.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream Features / Benefits:
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Leaves skin feeling firmed and revitalized.
- Hydrates and balances the delicate skin around the eye.
- Absorbs quickly; can be applied prior to makeup.
- Natural skincare with organic ingredients.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream Key Ingredients:
- Borage seed oil, quince seed extract, birch leaf extract – to smooth, refine and hydrate the eye contour.
- Horsetail extract – to strengthen and tone the skin.