Urban Decay, Naked Palette fans are in for a special treat this Holiday season. The new Naked on the Run Palette is unlike anything you’ve seen before. It includes almost all makeup products that you need to create both casual and evening looks (all, except for the foundation, face and eye concealers, eyebrow makeup (pencil, gel, etc.), (maybe) a lip liner and a lipstick, foundation setting powder and (maybe) highlighting or illuminating powder). I absolutely love the palette packaging! The top of the box is done in a 3-d pattern that resembles a jungle print that (to me) is suggestive of a vacation to some exotic lands. This is why I think about this palette as a travel or vacation palette and it will be my number one choice to take with me on my upcoming Caribbean resort vacation.
Included in the palette are the following products:
- 1. Eyeshadow – Dive – metallic rose with golden micro-shimmer – 1.4g (0.04 oz.)
- 2. Eyeshadow – Fix – soft taupe matte – 1.4g (0.04 oz.)
- 3. Eyeshadow – Resist – medium metallic taupe – 1.4g (0.04 oz.)
- 4. Eyeshadow – Dare – medium brown matte – 1.4g (0.04 oz.)
- 5. Eyeshadow – Stun – metallic bronze with light gold micro-shimmer – 1.4g (0.04 oz.)
- 6. Eyeshadow – 5050 – cool bisque satin – 2.8g (0.08 oz.)
- 7. Bronzer – medium bronze matte – 1.4g (0.04 oz.)
- 8. Blush – vibrant pink with light shimmer – 1.4g (0.04 oz.)
- 9. Perversion Mascara – blackest black – 4 ml (0.13 fl.oz.) – fashion size product
- 10. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Stag – deep brown satin – 0.8 g (0.03 oz.) – fashion size product
- 11. Naked Lipgloss – Sesso – rose with pink shimmer – 4ml (0.13 fl.oz.) – full size product
Overall, I love the palette and think it is a luxurious product collection offered at a great value. However, I found a small inconvenience in the palette design though – it is very difficult to get the lipgloss, eye pencil and mascara out, unless you flip the palette upside down. Also, while the liploss is a full size and can be interchanged to another Naked Lipgloss of your choice, and the same thing goes with the eye pencil – there are so many Urban Decay eye pencil sets offering them in fashion sizes, so it will be easy to put another one in the palette if needed, but when it comes to mascara, I do not believe that I saw the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara in that particular size before, which means, if I run out of mascara before other products in the palette, I will have a had time finding a replacement.