The Sephora Divergent Limited Edition Collector’s Palette is a unique item dedicated to the release of the Divergent film to the theaters in 2014. I love this minimalist palette that includes just enough products for a quick basic make-up. Of course, it does not offer any brushes or applicators, as well as eye-liners and mascara, which kind of makes it incomplete. However, even then the palette simple design and practical product selection is simply superb!
Here’s a list of products included in Sephora Divergent Limited Edition Collector’s Palette:
- 3.9 ml/ 0.13 Fl. Oz. – Divergent High Shine Lip Gloss in Artistic Mauve shade – the lip gloss packaging bares a stunning resemblance to the Hourglass lip gloss packaging.
- 1.7 g/ 0.059 Oz. – Divergent High Pigmented Eye Shadow in Candor Lace shade.
- 1.7 g/ 0.059 Oz. – Divergent High Pigmented Eye Shadow in Luminous Taupe shade.
- 1.7 g/ 0.059 Oz. – Divergent High Pigmented Eye Shadow in Envious Chocolate shade.
- 5.5 g/ 0.19 Oz. – Divergent Long-wear Blush in Rosy Horizon shade – beautiful dusty rose high-pigmented color.
- 5.0 g/ 0.18 Oz. – Divergent Matte Bronzer in Compassionate Copper shade – classy cool-toned bronzer.
I loved the simple selection of the three eye shadow colors in Sephora Divergent Limited Edition Collector’s Palette. These are classy shades that are suitable both for day and evening, and for all occasions. They light and dark shades are mattes, while the middle shade has a very subtle shimmer that adds dimension to the look. The lip gloss is a semi-transparent matte gloss with a hardly visible shimmer particles and a pleasant minty feel on application. It canbe used alone or on top of any nude or light pink colored lipstick for a glossy look. The blush is a very subtle and cool-toned shade of dusty rose pink that looks very natural on. It is highly pigmented, so a little amount goes a long way. Also, the Sephora Divergent Limited Edition Collector’s Palette is easily buildable for a desired intensity. The matter bronzer is a perfect cool-toned brown color that complements the blush and adds a natural sun-kissed glow to your skin.
Finally, the iridescent tin packaging of the palette is so stylish, preciously unique, and so in tune with the entire Divergent theme that it makes it a number one items for all Divergent and makeup fans. I am glad that I was able to get hold of the Sephora Divergent Limited Edition Collector’s Palette and will enjoy using it.