If you are looking for the best finishing powder brush, then Hakuhodo S105 Powder Brush Round is a brush to consider. It is pricey, like all Hakuhodo brushes from S100 make-up brush range, but it is worth every penny and because of its exceptional quality, it will serve you for a long time, of course, if you take good care of it. The brush is part of Hakuhodo most luxurious S100 Vermillion Brush Line, which stands out because of their unique handles made of wood and lacquered in bright vermillion, a traditional Japanese color. Similar to other Hakuhodo brushes, the S105 Powder Brush is hand-made, which ensures quality, endurance and ease of use. The handle design is simple and unique; it slightly broadens towards the bottom for convenience and good grip. It is simply a pleasure to hold this brush, since it allows a total control over balanced and desired application. The 24K gold plated brass ferrule adds to the beauty of this brush, making it one of the most precious make-up possessions. It looks amazing on top of the vanity table, placed with other Hakuhodo S100 brushes in a clear glass brush stand.
I love this powder brush, because its natural Blue squirrel bristle is both soft against the skin and very dense, which allows to create both sheer and thicker coverage, if desired. I think, it is worth investing into a good quality powder blush, rather than use cheaper brushes or application sponges (included with most of the loos and pressed powders), because what can guarantee the best use of your powder product if not a perfect, professional, and flawless application?
The Hakuhodo S105 Powder Brush Round Facts:
- Use： Powder
- Hair Type： Blue Squirrel
- Handle Type： Wood Handle/Vermilion
- Ferrule： 24K Clear Coating Brass/Gold
- Size： A. Full Length: 197㎜ B. Hair Length: 50.0㎜ C. Thickness: 20.0㎜ D. Width of the Ferrule Foot: 20.0㎜
- The shape of the tip of the brush is:
- Angled： It is easy to use because you do not have to adjust brush angle by yourself.
- Flat： You can use this brush for Finishing, Powder, and Shading.
- Round： Orthodox Powder Brush. It is suitable for applying powder evenly over your face with thinly.
- Round and Flat： It is suitable for making your skin glossy.Its shape is easy to produce a color.
- Pointed： It is suitable for producing a color because it has high hair density and you can enjoy gradation with ease. Also suitable for Blush and Highlight.