This Hakuhodo S102 Finishing Brush Round and Flat is part of Hakuhodo S100 Series, also known as the S100 Vermillion Brush Range. The most luxurious Hakuhodo line of make-up brushes, this range offers exceptional quality brushes that are handmade and easy to use. The beautiful wooden handle is colored in rich vermillion, a traditional Japanese color. The handle of the S102 brush broadens slightly towards the bottom. Very smooth to hold and exceptionally balanced for effortless handling, this brush has a 24-karat gold plated brass ferrule covered with clear coating.
I like to use it for finishing touches, because of the sheer and even coverage it ensures and most of all, because it feels very soft on the skin.
The Hakuhodo S102 Finishing Brush Round and Flat Facts:
- Use： Powder
- Hair Type： Blue Squirrel
- Handle Type： Wood Handle/Vermilion
- Ferrule： 24K Clear Coating Brass/Gold
- Size： A. Full Length: 188.5㎜ B. Hair Length: 48.5㎜ C. Thickness: 10.0㎜ D. Width of the Ferrule Foot: 37.5㎜
- The shape of the tip of the brushes:
- Angled： It is easy to use because you do not have to adjust brush angle by yourself.
- Flat： You can use this brush for Finishing, Powder, and Shading.
- Round： Orthodox Powder Brush. It is suitable for applying powder evenly over your face with thinly.
- Round and Flat： It is suitable for making your skin glossy.Its shape is easy to produce a color.
- Pointed： It is suitable for producing a color because it has high hair density and you can enjoy gradation with ease. Also suitable for Blush and Highlight.