The Hakuhodo S100 Finishing Brush Angled is part of S100 Vermillion Brush Range, also known as the most luxurious range of Hakuhodo. Praised for their beauty and ease of use, the so-popular S100 series brushes feature handles made of wood colored in rich vermillion, a traditional Japanese color. Similar to other S100 Series Brushes, the The handle of Hakuhodo S100 Finishing Brush Angled broadens slightly towards the bottom. Luxurious to hold and superbly balanced for easy handling, this brush is one of the most favorite ones in my entire brush collection. The 24-karat gold plated brass ferrule looks very festive against the bright vermillion handle.
I use this brush with my finishing powders, for all-over-the-face blending. It also comes handy for wiping off any excess powder and to create a matte look after applying my make-up. Because of its pretty large size, I also use not only for all over the face highlighting, but also when applying highlighter to the neck and decollete line. I like how it allows for very even disperse of powder over the face and ensures a perfect blending that is so needed to complete the makeup.
The Hakuhodo S100 Finishing Brush Angled Facts:
- Use： Finishing・Powder
- Hair Type： Goat(Sokoho)
- Handle Type： Wood Handle/Vermilion
- Ferrule： 24K Clear Coating Brass/Gold
- Size： A. Full Length: 190㎜ B. Hair Length: 50.0㎜ C. Thickness: 9.4㎜ D. Width of the Ferrule Foot: 38.0㎜
- The shape of the tip of the brush is:
- Angled： It is easy to use because you do not have to adjust brush angle by yourself.
- Flat： You can use this brush for Finishing, Powder, and Shading.
- Round： Orthodox Powder Brush. It is suitable for applying powder evenly over your face with thinly.
- Round and Flat： It is suitable for making your skin glossy. Its shape is easy to produce a color.
- Pointed： It is suitable for producing a color because it has high hair density and you can enjoy gradation with ease. Also suitable for Blush and Highlight