Just in time for Summer, Sephora Favorites sets got a new addition to their ranks: the Bronze Bares All Set Sephora Favorites 2015. This set has never been previously released that this is why the concept of the set seems very fresh. The set includes a very nice selection of bronzing or bronze shade products that would be great for using during summer, no matter whether you plan to get natural or artificial tan, or no tan at all. The set is very affordable and costs $39.00 (advertised as the $109.00 value). This is definitely a great deal, considering that it included 3 full size products, the Nars Lip Gloss that retails at $26.00, Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil that costs $10.00 and Urban Decay Split Pan Eyeshadow priced at $18.00.
The set includes the following items:
- 1. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal (2.4g / 0.085 oz) – $11.40 value (full size product is 8g / 0.28 oz and costs $38.00)
- 2. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Madeira (1.41g / 0.05 oz) – $13.27 value (full size product is 2.55g / 0.09 oz and costs $24.00)
- 3. Formula X Nail Color in Evocative (3.68g / 0.13 oz) – $3.41 value (full size product is 11.33g / 0.4 oz and costs $10.50)
- 4. Nars Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Supervixen (0.18 oz) – FULL SIZE – $26.00 value
- 5. Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hour Wear in #14 (0.04 oz) – FULL SIZE – $10.00 value
- 6. Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in Park Ave Princess (1.7g / 0.06 oz) – $16.00 value (full size product is 2.55g / 0.09 oz and costs $24.00)
- 7. Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (2.27g / 0.08 oz) – $6.86 value (full size product is 9.92g / 0.35 oz and costs $30.00)
- 8. Urban Decay Split Pan Eyeshadow in Half Baked/Twice Baked (0.05 oz) – FULL SIZE – $18.00 value (This is a unique product, because UD split pan eye shadows are sold only as part of the sets, never separately.)
If we add all values from above, the total cost of products included in the set will be $104.94, not $109.00, as advertised on the packaging. It is not clear, where they got the number $109.00. However, even if we take an accurate value estimate of $104.94, it still makes this set a great value and an excellent opportunity to try eight different products without paying a full price for them.