I just received my purchase, the WEN by Chaz Dean Deluxe Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioners Classics. What an adorable value set and just in time for the holidays! The set includes five 16 fl.oz bottles of WEN Classic Cleansing Conditioners: Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Pomegranate, Bamboo Green Tea and Fig. I have tried Tea Tree and Sweet Almond Mint before and am very excited to discover the rest three flavors, since WEN Cleansing Conditioners are my favorite hair care products. First, the packaging is amazing. The five cleansing conditioners were securely packed in a box and surrounded with a foam frame for extra cushion. Each5 cleansing conditioner is individually packed in a box and is ready for gift giving.
I liked the fact that you could easily split this set into 5 individual gifts, if desired, which makes it even more valuable. Each box contained a bottle of cleansing conditioner with a twisted cap and also, a spare pump cap was included to replace the twisted cap, once you are start using the product. Finally, included with the set was an informational brochure about WEN products and a CD. I am not planning to give any of these cleansing conditioners out as gifts, but yet happy to see that brand pays attention to small details, such as exceptionally thought-through packaging and the prospect of splitting the set into several gifts.
I am looking forward to try different flavors and in short here’s what I know about them so far:
- Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner – pleasant minty scent with a hint of vanilla and almond – universal cleansing conditioner for all hair types.
- Trea Tree Cleansing Conditioner – apothecary smell of tea tree, very relaxing scent – this cleansing conditioner is designed for dry, sensitive, flaky scalp issues and thinning hair.
- Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner – sweet fruity scent – universal, soy-based cleansing conditioner for all hair types; especially perfect for anyone with sensitivities to wheat.
- Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner – to me, this is a Zen in a bottle; soft, green, airy scent – universal, soy-based cleansing conditioner for all hair types; especially perfect for anyone with sensitivities to wheat.
- Fig Cleansing Conditioner – sweet fruity scent – works exceptionally on dry, dehydrated, color-treated and damaged hair; wonderful for medium to coarse, wavy to curly, and ethnic hair.