What could be more satisfying than a restaurant quality healthy dinner that you made all by yourself? Tefal Actifry allows me to cook healthy dishes by using only one or two tablespoons of oil for a batch that will feed four people. This is absolutely amazing! On top of that, my vegetables are no longer undercooked or overcooked, dry or dripping with oil anymore. They are delicious and crispy, just the way you get them at the restaurants.
Here’s one of the recipes that I would like to share with you today. It is Chicken with Vegetables Stir Fry.
1. Place the onion and garlic in your ActiFry pan. Drizzle evenly with the oil. Set the timer to 5 minutes and press the turn on button.
2. Add the chicken to the ActiFry pan and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Add the carrot, zucchini, snap peas, Stir-Fry Sauce, Soy Sauce, Chu Hou Paste and chicken broth to the ActiFry pan and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
4. Open the ActiFry Pan and give your stir fry a good toss, so that all vegetables and chicken would be evenly coated in sauces and broth.
5. Serve it with fresh cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with cilantro, dill and scallions to garnish.
And the last piece of advice… mind the ingredients, but cook with your heart!